We are excited to offer a walking challenge at the 22nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference!
Maintain your existing fitness levels or begin a new habit at HCIC!
Challenge begins: Monday November 5th at 1:30
Challenge ends: Wednesday November 7th at 11:30.
Monday’s goal: achieve 5,000 steps beginning at 1:30 and ending at midnight to be entered into a raffle to win a Blender Cup
Tuesday’s goal: achieve 10,000 steps though midnight to be entered into a raffle to win a Yoga Mat
Wednesday’s goal: achieve 3,000 steps though 11:30 am to be entered into a raffle to win a Whole Foods gift card
The top stepper in the walking challenge will be given an award on Wednesday before the eHealthcare Leadership Awards.
1) Download the Heka Walk Challenge app in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
2) Complete the in-app registration
- Launch the Challenge app and select the “Greystone Challenge” from the list of Walking Challenges
3) Start Walking!
- To sync your step data first sync to your step tracking device, then go to the Heka Walk Challenge app, select “Tap to sync steps” at the top of the dashboard.
- Please sync your step data at least one time a day as some data sources will not provide step data that is over 24 hours old
Stop by the Information booth to ask questions.
Go to the Greystone.Net booth to find out where you stand in the challenge goal on the leaderboard.
Visit the booths and scan the booth QR code each day for bonus steps (25 bonus steps per booth inside the hall; 35 bonus steps per booth outside the hall)!