Pre-Conference Workshop - Engage at Warp Speed with New Communications Platforms: Balancing Patient Expectations, Ethics and Provider Realities
Monday, November 5, 2018
08:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Location: Trailblazer B, Lobby Level
The emergence of new consumer platforms is splintering media channels. Three big, seemingly unrelated trends are warping consumer expectations this year, including:
• Digital personal assistants catalyzing expectations for response times
• Chatbots disrupting the notional idea of traditional searching
• Messaging apps contorting the expectations of real-time transactions.
All three trends signal an important, fundamental change: hospitals need to unify an approach to marketing, operations and service focused on real-time capacity to deliver – while addressing ethical questions and provider - partner concerns. In this workshop, learn:
• What's realistic versus hype?
• What will physicians embrace or oppose?
• How can we support providers as these tools roll out?
• And more.
Chantal Reyna, MD, Assistant Professor, Breast Surgical Oncology, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
James Gardner, Director, Market and Business Development, MedTouch
Mike Mangi, Director, Strategy, Phase2
Abhi Sharma, Vice President, Product, Loyal
Facilitated by Ed Bennett, Founder, MarTech.Health